COSO Entity- Level control changes & Transition templates � Part II
A brand new course offered by AMICPE: COSO 2013: The Framework for Internal Control begins by giving participants an overview of the updates and clarifications made to the 1992 Framework as they relate to business, operating and regulatory environments.This webinar will cover key aspects for your COSO 2013 transition. Using practical, hands-on case studies, participants will gain a detailed understanding of the updates.
All organizations using the 1992 framework will be required to develop a plan to transition their system of internal control over financial reporting. This course covers all major changes that will impact U.S. listed companies, government agencies, and private industry. We will cover key SOX-related changes in COSO's 2013, Internal Control over External Financial Reporting: A Compendium of Approaches and Examples and how to implement those changes.
The series include the following:
- Part I- Overview of COSO’s new framework
- Part II- COSO Entity- Level control changes & Transition templates
- Part III- ERM v COSO what matters most
- Effectively implement the new COSO framework with lower costs and less disruption to your existing business processes
- Leverage 2012 COSO's Guidance for "Enhancing Board Oversight" in the newly updated control environment
- Implement best practice templates for SOX offered by COSO
- Implement best practice materials using COSO's 2013 SOX guidance on monitoring
- Enhance audit committee meetings leveraging the 2012 COSO's Guidance for "Enhancing Board Oversight"
External and internal auditors, management, and audit committee members who need to understand and implement the new COSO framework
Basic understanding of internal controls
No advance preparation required
Level of Knowledge
Group Internet Based
NASBA Field of Study