Excel Essentials: Introduction to Macros Part I
In this session Excel expert David H. Ringstrom, CPA helps you get started with the most powerful feature in Excel by far: Visual Basic for Applications. Master the macro recorder, and then get a list of recommended resources to further your knowledge. David will teach from Excel 2010, but his detailed handouts and example workbook include alternate instructions for Excel 2003, 2007, and 2013 where applicable.
Recognize and utilize Visual Basic for Applications.
- Understand the benefits and constraints of the macro recorder
- Explore the Excel's programming environment, known as Visual Basic Editor
- Learn how to incorporate a free tool into your spreadsheets that simplifies printing multiple worksheets
- Discover how to have your macros at the ready, in any Excel file you choose
- Get recommendations on additional resources to expand your knowledge of automating tasks in Excel
A basic understanding of Excel.
No advance preparation required
Level of Knowledge
Group Internet Based
NASBA Field of Study
David H. Ringstrom