Google+ for Accountants
The course provides a concise overview of Google+, the second largest social media platform in the world behind Facebook, and how accountants can use this channel to boost their search engine optimization, real-time communications, blogging and more.
Upon completion of this course you will have learned how to:
- Use Google+ to improve your Google ranking -- and get your content indexed more quickly and show up higher in Google search results compared to content posted on other social networks.
- Transform your internal and external communications by using Google+ Hangouts and Helpouts -- instant webcasting tools that allow you to make video calls with up to 10 people at once and broadcast to a global audience.
- Utilize Google+ as a long-form blogging tool which offers many advantages over other blogging platforms.
- Leverage Google+ as a business intelligence network and tap it to access communities and conversations which are generally more technology-savvy, professionally oriented and multi-media rich compared to other leading social networks.
- What is Google+?
- Facebook and Google+: Key Differences Every Accountant Must Know
- How Enterprises and Accounting Operations Use Google+
- Creating a Google Account and Google+ Profile
- Google+ Basics
- Leading Google+ Features -- +1 Button, Sharing, Privacy, Stream, Translation, Search, What’s Hot, Photos, Communities, Events, Hangouts, Hangouts OnAir, Pages, Google+ business, Google+ and Google Apps, Local)
Starter Google+ Strategy for Accountants
- Google+ Resources for Business
- Three Key Takeaways and Recap
No advance preparation required
Level of Knowledge
Group Internet Based
NASBA Field of Study
Specialized Knowledge and Applications