LinkedIn for Accountants
The course provides a concise overview of LinkedIn, a social network for business professionals, and how accountants can use the platform to showcase their credentials, develop new contacts, and identify new job and business opportunities.
Upon completion of this course you will have learned how to:
- Discuss LinkedIn and its utility as a social network for business professionals.
- Create and optimize a LinkedIn profile.
- Navigate LinkedIn and use its key features including connections, contact streams, job search, groups, company profiles and more..
- Most Followed Companies on LinkedIn.
- How Accountants Use LinkedIn
- Key Features and Privacy Settings.
- How to Create and Optimize a LinkedIn Profile.
- Network Tips.
- Job Resources.
- Companies and Groups.
- Ad Options.
- Apps and Special Features.
- LinkedIn Issues.
- LinkedIn Starter Strategy
No advance preparation required
Level of Knowledge
Group Internet Based
NASBA Field of Study
Specialized Knowledge and Applications